Migratin SBS 2000 to 2008 Standard R2
Jesus
2010-03-24 11:50:01 UTC
Hi all:

Our current 2000 SBS Server only does DHCP, Domain control and file sharing,
nothing else.

What are the steps to migrate from 2000 SBS to 2008 Standard R2?
This will be the first time I personally have done a server migration but
I've been working with Windows Servers for a long time.

Thanks!
Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]
2010-03-24 12:14:10 UTC
Hello Jesus,

As SBS is special please use one of the following:
www.sbs2008.com

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.
Thanks!
Jesus
2010-03-24 15:31:02 UTC
Hello Meinof:

we want migrate to 2008 Standard R2 not SBS 2008
Post by Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]
Hello Jesus,
www.sbs2008.com
Best regards
Meinolf Weber
no rights.
.
Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]
2010-03-25 06:37:40 UTC
Hello Jesus,

Migrating from SBS to standard has lots of steps different with SBS as a
source, so the SBS people there are your experts.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.