SBS 2003 to 64bit standard 2008
CaymanEngineer
2010-05-27 20:02:35 UTC
2k8 non sbs domain
I was wonding if anyone has been able to find a migration guide for this type
of migration.
If anyone has done this migration could you let me know if you had any
problems with removing SBS2003 once all the roles have been transfered to
2008?
kj [SBS MVP]
2010-05-27 23:11:53 UTC
I was wonding if anyone has been able to find a migration guide for
this type of migration.
If anyone has done this migration could you let me know if you had any
problems with removing SBS2003 once all the roles have been
transfered to 2008?
sbsmigration.com for the full boat.

Role your own chapters would be AD migration, Exchange migration, sharepoint
migration.

What are you planning for the end state?
--
/kj